06 October 2006

The Phone Company

The phone company is the bane of my existance. I've been in the new place for about 1 1/2 months now, and have been using my cell phone as my primary way of contact. I decided that I wanted a home phone, and called the phone company last week and wanted to get service set up. They told me that the soonest they could come out would be Wednesday 4 October. By Wednesday evening they still had not arrived. So, I called the customer service and asked what was going on. The person told me that the tech had gotten busy and so couldn't come, but that he would deffinately be here on Thursday. Thursday evening, no dial tone again. So I called them again. They had no answer for why no one had done the install again. The person I was talking to actually admitted to me that this was crappy customer service. So I cancelled the order, and called Vonage. I should have my modem in a few days, and will be saving a ton of money. All's well that ends well, I suppose. (Although maybe I should wait until I get the modem and set it up) Enough complaining for now...
TSO and I have started emailing each other at work. He's such a sweet guy. I so sincerely want things to work out. As far as the BFAW (best friend at work), I've never been so confused about anything before in my life, and I realize that there should be no confusion, he's married. It should end right there. Nothing further, he's off limits. And at times I feel like I've convinced myself of that, and then we start flirting, and my emotions kick in, and I get confused because I sometimes think I'd like more than a friendship with him. And then other times I don't. And it's not this wild physical attraction, but more of how I feel when I'm with him.
Everything would be so much easier if TSO would just get over it and ask me out. At least there has been more communication between us than before. He's so darn handsome. Okay enough gushing.

No comments: