13 October 2006

Moving On

I told BFAW that he could read this. Not sure if that's insane or not, but it's been done. I've also realized that I need to put thoughts of him out of my head. He can never be anything more than a friend. So, there's my decision, no more feelings about him. I'm done. Little Penguin is right (see comments from previous post) I would be crushed if Preschool Queen and TSO ever met and were flirting.
TSO and I were chatting last night. He was wearing this really great orange dress shirt (it's my favorite color). Earlier in the week we had been talking about men's dress clothes, and I had mentioned that I thought he looked really nice when he wore his orange shirt. Last night he told me that he was thinking about that when he got dressed. It was basically an "I wore it because you mentioned you like it" thing. How cool? I so wish I knew what he was thinking, or if he is interested...
Anyway, onto other details in my life now: it's been cold here. I'm not ready to have to scrape the ice off my windshield every morning when leaving work. I think it's to early for that nonsense, I guess Mother Nature doesn't agree with me... (I guess I should be happy I don't live in Buffalo, NY their storm totals should be around 12-18 inches of snow before it's over later today) The ladies (two women I work with) and I are booking our cruise next Thursday. We're planning on going sometime in March. I think we've decided that we'll go to Freeport, Grand Cayman and Costa Maya, Mexico. It should be a lot of fun. There's been rumor of driving dune buggies--I think that could be dangerous...
I had dinner last night with Preschool Queen and Captain Contrary again. This time Preschool Queen cooked. We had a lot of fun, and I think I've finally convinced her to go away for a long weekend without Homer or Captain Contrary. I had no idea that she had never been to New York City, so we were talking about going down there for a long weekend next summer, taking in a show and eating all sorts of great food, and shopping, shopping shopping. So, now I just have to get her to follow through with it. I told her since it would be summer, her father could watch Captain Contrary (and spoil him rotten) and Homer could have 4 or 5 quiet days at home alone (which I don't think he's had in the last 7 years!) So, hopefully...

No comments: