10 October 2006

The Names

Wow, two posts in one day! How incredible!
I can't believe I forgot to explain some of the aliases that I've created, or borrowed.
Anyway, Preschool Queen is called such because she's the greatest preschool teacher I've ever seen. She teaches 3 year olds and I'm just in awe of the patience she has with kids (and adults for that matter). Her husband, I'll call him Homer. If you've seen the Simpsons, I've said enough. He's the greatest! Their son is Captain Contrary. And unfortunately, I can't take credit for that name. Preschool Queen came up with it, it's his superhero name, and his super power is to contradict everything. I swear some day this kid is going to be a trial attorney. He LOVES to argue, but he's the greatest kid ever!
I already explained Lead Mama, and her son is Lead Baby. He rocks, and I really wish I wasn't so far away, so I could see him grow up in person instead of via photos on the net. Lead Mama's husband is Dr Spaz (she came up with that, not me...)
There are other friends around, when they come into the story, I'll create names for them. And I promise I'll do a better job explaining at the time. More adventures later, I need to get ready to leave for work!

No comments: