01 November 2006

Seeing the Ex

Okay, so today was not the best of days. Although it wasn't the worst either. I don't know, it was a day. This morning I went to storage to pick up a few things, and leave a few things, and a few of the things I wanted weren't there, although they should have been. So I went to see the ex to see if he knew where they were. I probably shouldn't have but, whatever, what is done is done. Our conversation was fine. I think what frustrates me most about when I see him is the fact that I lose the power to ask him what the heck his problem is. So we never discuss what we need to most. And yes I realize that it's my own fault, but his answers of 'I don't know' or 'nothing' don't help any.
In work related news, they have issued our new evaluations for the next year, and they have increased the amount of work we need to do at each level. I still exceed those numbers, so it really doesn't bother me in the least, but you wouldn't believe the number of people who are cranky about it. It continually amazes me, and I really think that the people who complain the most have never really had a truly bad job. This job isn't bad at all, in fact, we get paid really well, and it's not a remotely stressful job. Still, people complain as if they are being forced to work here against their will. I continually say if you hate it and complain that much, just quit. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to work here.
TSO and I had a great conversation last night, but things still don't seem to be going anywhere. Preschool Queen thinks that this must be the case because he and I aren't meant to get together. I just don't know anymore, but I hope she's wrong.

1 comment:

Marshmallow26 said...

DEAR TG,

IF YOU DON'T MIND ME TO ASK, WAS EX YOUR HUSBAND OR JUST BOY FRIEND?

YOU ALWAYS TRY TO STAY BUSY AND NO THINKING OF THE PAST THINGS

TAKE CARE