26 November 2006

Shopping rocks!

So, yesterday Preschool Queen and I went consignment store shopping. We had such a great time. I couldn't believe the incredible deals I found. Clothing that I would have otherwise never been able to afford, I was able to buy. I'll never pass up a good deal. Anyway, she and I had a great time. I was talking to her about TSO. I'm really tired of the mixed signals that he's been sending; and so for now, I'm done. I think if he wants anything to happen it's his turn to make the effort. Will had said as much too, and it was nice to hear the Preschool Queen felt the same way. So, I guess that's it. Hopefully he'll step up.
My Thanksgiving was wonderful. When I got home from Preschool Queen and Homer's house, my favorite movie was on TV, so of course I sat down to watch. It's Love Actually. I just love Hugh Grant. Anyway as I was watching, it came to the scene where David, the PM, realized that he wanted to be with Natalie, and he started knocking on doors to find her house. I want to find a guy like that. And then there's the guy who learns Portuguese to propose to the woman he loves. I want that. I want a man who is going to sweep me off my feet. I'd be happy with one who just makes an effort and makes me feel appreciated.
Not much else, packing for the trip begins soon!!

No comments: