12 November 2006

Too Much Coffee is NOT a good thing

Preschool Queen called yesterday afternoon, and I headed over there to hang out. Homer is off hunting for the weekend, so she was bored. We hung out and drank wine all afternoon. It was much fun until to told her about the new glasses and she laughed. I can't believe she laughed about it. When she saw my face though, she stopped quickly, realizing that I wasn't finding any of it funny. Anyway, I suppose that's how people will react, no more telling people. Although I don't think I have complete control over it. Will told me that one of the ladies told him that I had the appointment. I sincerely hope she didn't share everything about it, I would not be impressed with that.
So, I had a bunch of errands to run this am, and I needed to pick up some beads for Captain Contrary, so I dropped them off after I was finished, and Preschool Queen and I had coffee together. I think I drank way too much coffee. Sometimes too much caffeine is a bad thing. When I get this way, I feel like I have ADD. I can't focus on any one activity, and I flit from one task to another without ever truly finishing the first one. I guess it can be pretty comical to watch, but it's not overly productive. Oh well, it'll wear off eventually and I'll be able to go back and finish everything, or rather I'll crash and not finish anything. Okay, so about 15 minutes have passed since I wrote the last sentence because my brain won't focus on what to write next. This is what I'm talking about. I guess I'll have to be done for now! (See this is me trying to go with the flow....)

1 comment:

Marie said...

If you want Dr. Spaz can come over and run around for you......I know how it is when you have caffeine -- I had a freakin' single diet coke the other night cropping & was up until 2am! I had it at 7! WTF!!! Oh well.