04 April 2007

Schedule picking

So, finally, tonight, all the angst of the schedule pick will be over. Our group (the last one) will be posted this afternoon after 2pm. I'll just be glad to have it over and to know what sort of schedule I'll have for the next 6 months or longer...Hopefully it will all work out for everyone. I'm guaranteed a slot on third shift. I had to make 11 selections and there were 11 third shift slots left; but hopefully it won't come down to that, because if it does, Will wouldn't be on the shift anymore; and I really hope he is. So, like I said, I'll know what is going on tonight when I get there! Everybody think good thoughts for Will and I!! I already know I won't get my first choice, someone else higher in seniority already chose it. He's a pretty nice guy, but I'm not altogether too sure how I feel about him coming back to nights. This is going to sound stupid, but the last time this guy was on thirds, Will and I didn't hang out all that much, because he was too busy hanging out with this guy. (Will and I disagree quite strongly about this point. Will says that it's not true, but I maintain that it most certainly is.) And I'm afraid that Will won't want to hang out with me again. I will say that our friendship has changed a lot since then, and has gotten much stronger, so it's possible that it won't happen...we'll see, I guess.
Will played a really mean April Fool's joke on me on Sunday night. He told me that there were only 3 slots left on third shift. I was in full blown panic mode before he let me off the hook. I was so mad at him...
Anyway, I'll keep you all updated on the schedule!

1 comment:

Marshmallow26 said...

Awesome pictures!