28 April 2007

Dr Spaz's Evil Plan

I meant to add this earlier; and forgot so here I am now...
Last night about half way through the night I realized something.
This set up is step one in Dr. Spaz's evil plan (insert evil laugh here...). I told him months ago that for me to move, I would need a guy, a job and a place to live.
Insert Lead Momma and her work cohort (I really need to come up with a good alias for her too)who just "happen" to know this really great single guy. And they work on introducing us via email.
And according to Lead Momma, Dr. Spaz been working on the place to live plan as well; a place his mother-in-law and I could share and pay them rent.
Now all that's left is a job. Last week, we were chatting and he tells Lead Momma to tell me, "they (ICE) are opening a new office in Raleigh."
If I'm not careful, I think I'll come home some morning to a moving truck and an apartment full of half-packed boxes...
They all rock!

No comments: