05 April 2007

April Showers?




So, here's the view outside my window this morning. I had such high hopes that winter was over. When I got back from the cruise, the weather was actually nice, spring like even...how foolish of me. At least these spring time snow storms don't last very long; and hopefully this is the last one for the season.
If you're wondering, I got the schedule that I wanted, or rather I got my second choice; can't complain too much. So, I'll now have Sunday and Monday nights off. Working on Saturday night isn't so bad, and will also increase my salary. So all is good, I guess.
Played a big joke on Will last night. Was shocked that he actually believed it. I couldn't carry it off though. I felt so very bad lying to him that after about an hour and a half I had to tell him the truth.
More later!
UPDATE!!!
So, I checked the weather report after posting, to see what may be in store for the next few days...it's supposed to snow each day for the next 7 days!!! I'm moving to Australia...

No comments: