14 March 2007

Update...

I realize that it has been forever since I posted last. Feeling sick and being miserable has combined to keep me from posting. But I'm rather happy to say that I'm doing better than I was.
My cruise is in just 10 days; and I have to say; I'm really looking forward to it. Just to be able to sit in the sunshine and relax will be really great. However, I still don't think that one of the ladies is going to show up. She has changed her schedule, so the other woman and I don't see her anymore. She still doesn't have her passport, so I'm not sure how she plans on travelling; and I just don't think she's going to show up at the airport. Let me put it this way; I'll be shocked if she gets on the plane with us next Saturday.
Anyway, the exciting cruise news is that we've been upgraded. We now have a room on the 6th deck with a balcony!!! How totally awesome is that? Preschool Queen is going to let me borrow a bunch of her new summer clothes for the trip as well; which is just too cool.
And on the work front, I just found out last night that we're picking new schedules starting next week. My supervisor told me because in all likelihood we'll be out of the country when it gets to be our turn to pick. He told me to write up a list of my requested shifts so that he can do the pick for me. (I think I'm going to give Will a copy of the list I give him, just to be on the safe side.) This is also something that they haven't told anyone else at work yet; they won't be releasing this info until Monday when the Scheduling Supervisor returns from training. Ahh, the joys of work. It really makes no sense for us to pick new schedules because there is no one new in the building. So, whatever. Hopefully I won't get a really miserable schedule.

1 comment:

Marshmallow26 said...

Hello TG,

I'm so glad to hear that you are OK :)

So much fun coming on way..enjoy every bit of it ;)

My prayers with you.