15 March 2007

Things may be looking up

8 Days to go!!! Before the Cruise, that is...
I baked brownies yesterday and brought them into work. Will loved them. I think it may have been the only highlight of his night. Unfortunately he found out about the schedule picking by reading yesterday's post. Oops. I had wanted to talk to him about it before he read it; but that didn't happen. He was actually in quite the mood last night, so much so that it actually rubbed off on me. I'm not sure quite what is really bothering him either. I know that work stuff is frustrating, but that's been the way for years. There seems to be something bigger getting to him. He'll eventually talk about it, I'm sure; but until then (and probably after that) I'll worry about him (it's what I do...)
I had my hair colored this weekend, it's a dark chocolate brown with copper colored highlights. Now the important word in that last sentence is COPPER. But for some reason Will insists that the highlights are blonde. I actually asked other people at work what color they thought it was, and everyone agreed with me that they are coppery/red colored. He just cracks me up.
And in other things,
I'M GOING TO SEE THE POLICE THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!
I'm so excited about it I can hardly stand it. I bought tickets last night for the show in Connecticut. Preschool Queen is going with me, and I think she's more excited than I am about the whole thing. I never thought I'd ever be able to see them in concert, and when I heard about the reunion tour, I knew I just had to go. Now, of course, I'm too young to have ever had the chance to see them when they were first around, so here's my chance. It's going to be just so cool; I can't wait.
If it hasn't been made clear yet, I am a total Harry Potter fan. (some of my friends would argue that it's an obsession that borders on unhealthy, but I digress...) Anyway, Book 7 comes out this summer (I can't wait...) and I've started listening to the audio books from the beginning again. Because sometimes there are details that you forget. Will is actually the one who suggested it. He's looking for "clues" as to what may be in store in book 7. As I said before, he cracks me up!

No comments: