19 March 2007

This and That

Tomorrow I should know more about the schedule picking. I have to say, it makes me uneasy that I'll be away during most of it. I know that there is nothing I can do about it even if I am there, but I worry that something will go wrong and there will be no way for them to contact me. At least the trip will be so good that I won't be thinking about it once we're underway. I can't believe we leave on Saturday!! I'm finally excited about the trip.

Preschool Queen and I went shopping and to lunch on Saturday. I got some really nice new clothes; and a leather jacket that is just to die for. It is SO HOT!! It's chocolate brown, and the softest leather I have ever felt. There is really small turquoise stitching around the edges; and it fits like it was custom made for my body. It was on the rack screaming "BUY ME!!!" So of course I did.

Now I just need to wait for the weather to be appropriate to be able to wear it. We got a little over a foot of snow Friday night into Saturday morning. Just when all the snow from the last storms had finally melted; we got hit again. And Wednesday is the first day of spring. Has anyone told Mother Nature that? I told Will it was all his fault that it snowed again. Last week had been beautiful enough for me to have the windows open; and I had decided that it was finally springtime. I told Will this, and he disagreed saying that there would be more snow before all of this is over; and sure enough, over a foot on Friday night. Hope you're happy, Will. Here's your darn snow. Oh well, as long as the flights on Saturday aren't affected by any weather, I'll be a happy girl.

Preschool Queen and Captain Contrary are coming over on Tuesday afternoon after school to help me decide what I should pack for the trip. Well, let me rephrase that. Captain Contrary is coming over to watch TV and eat me out of house and home; and Preschool Queen is going to help me decide what to pack. They are also taking care of my dearest kitty as well while I'm gone. Captain Contrary is so good at taking care of her while I'm gone. And in exchange, Tank is going on the cruise. He and I decided that Tank probably needs a collar and a leash so that he doesn't try to jump into the ocean when we're on the boat. I'm also going to look for a little life jacket for him. Can't wait to write another book for him. He just loves the London book that I did, and can't wait to see what Tank gets into on the cruise. I have tons of ideas already...

In completely unrelated information. Homer applied for a job at my office. It would be SO COOL if he got the job. I would love working with him!!!

1 comment:

Marshmallow26 said...

Hello TG,

You made me excited thinking about your cruise...

Are you gonna take any backed cookies you have made lately?

Have fun, have fun, have fun...forget about every thing...just enjoy your self dear...and take care also.

Hugs and Kisses
My prayers and thoughts always are with ya!

:)