21 March 2007

My Productive Day

What a productive day! I have a list about nine thousand miles long of things that need to be done before Friday afternoon; and I got a ton of things done today. Okay, so I haven't gotten remotely enough sleep, but oh well. I'm totally a list person; I write them for EVERYTHING and more than anything else, I love being able to cross things off my list. And today, I did that a lot. So, while at first I was irritated with Preschool Queen for waking me up at 3pm, getting up that early enabled me to get more done. Someday people who don't work third shift will understand that the middle of the afternoon is somewhat similar to being called at about 2 in the morning. I'm not sure when this mythical day will happen, but eventually it will. (I hope)

Nothing new to report on the work front. I could rant and rave for pages about how ridiculous and retarded things are getting; but it really won't do any good. I am certainly stressed about the fact that I won't be around or available next week; but again, there is nothing I can do about it. And ultimately, I trust Will enough to take care of it for me. So, I'm trying to be very zen about the whole thing. This will probably last until I walk through the door there...

Last night I finally saw the new trailer for the next Pirates movie. I am so very excited about it!! I can't wait to see it. Captain Contrary wants me to take him to see it, so I'll probably do that. Or actually, I'll probably go see it first just to make sure it's okay for him, he is only 7... Usually I'm not a huge fan of going to the movies, it's so expensive, but there are so many new movies that I really want to see this spring.

Can't believe there are only 3 days left!!! Sunshine and warm weather here I come!!!

No comments: