20 March 2007

Schedule picking

So, in the ever professional environment that I work in...there has been no official notice that we are picking. Or rather that my unit is picking; because God forbid the whole building pick. So, rumor and gossip is the way of it. God forbid the management in this place have any sort of respect for the employees. Or remember that this is our lives that they are messing with. My ever so helpful supervisor told me to figure out how many people are in our unit, and then give him a list of that many choices. Literally he was more un-helpful tonight than he ever has in the past. (and that's really saying something.) He had no idea of when any information would be available; but he was able to tell me that the new schedule will begin April 15. I'm just slightly testy about all of this...more later maybe there will be more information.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Seriously --- I can feel the heat coming off this post....dang.....That stinks that no one can seem to get their act together & that they can't just follow the normal schedule of how it all works out, instead messing with it all & making everyone stressed out, or just make the changes quickly instead of letting them linger & fester for a month -- that's good for morale....duh.