06 July 2007

Master's Bound...

I GOT IN!!!!!

It's funny how life works sometimes. As I was sitting here feeling really rotten about a variety of things and getting frustrated with just about everything, I decided in my randomness to take out the trash. (yes, the completely unglamorous side of living alone...) So while I was down there, I grabbed the mail.

Crammed into my mailbox was a big envelope from the University. I knew then that if it had been a letter turning down my application, it would have just been a legal sized envelope. I ran back upstairs and was already crying when I read the first line of the letter that said 'Congratulations.' And then I couldn't stop crying.

So, in just two short years, I'll have my degree and will be done with my thesis! I'm so very excited!

2 comments:

Little Penguin said...

My warmest and deepest congratulations!! :)

You deserve the best TG.. you really do.. what's the course, though? and which uni is it?

I wish I'll be saying the same in 6 weeks time.. aaahhh..

Regards

Marshmallow26 said...

Congratulations TG, you deserve it.