06 January 2007

The Week in Review

Lead Momma just shared the coolest website with me; and I just had to share it here...it's www.librarything.com . It's wild! You can list all the books you have in your personal library. It's connected to amazon and the Library of Congress. Once you list the books you can tag them and then get suggestions as to other books you may like. You can also get connected with other users who have the same books in their libraries. It's easy and pretty quick to set up. As you can tell, I'm a pretty big reader. And I'm always on the lookout for a new book. I just finished a great book, called The Last Templar. Will let me borrow it, and when I returned it less than a week later, he was pretty surprised. When I get my hands on a good book, I can't put it down until I'm done with it.
This week has been so incredibly busy. I didn't get home any day until 11 or later. It was so nice to just be able to go home this morning and relax. That's what this weekend is all about, relaxing. I have made no plans with anyone. It's rainy here, and I have a stack of movies to watch. I plan on scrapbooking and working on the first assignment for my class. And that's it. I'm so looking forward to it. And the rain is something I'm going to complain about for a minute here. It's January in Northern Vermont. It should be cold. I mean really cold. The kind of weather where your nose hair freezes. And it's not. It's almost 60 degrees. My windows are open, my heat is off and I'm wearing a t-shirt. This is seriously wrong. Now, I don't love the painful cold, but personally I'd prefer cold and snowy to the rain with everything being brown and dead.
I bought a new comforter set for my bed this week, so I'm off to put it on, finally I have a bed skirt to hide what's under the bed. And a really cool new comforter and pillow shams. I thought it was time for a fresh start there. Once it's all done, maybe I'll take a picture of it and post it.
Marsh, so glad you liked the London pictures. As far as one of myself; I'm not thrilled with the idea of putting one on the blog, but I'd email one to you if you wanted.

No comments: