01 January 2007

More London Photos

















So, here are some more photos of my London Adventure. I want to note the blue sky in the background behind the Union Jack...thus dispelling the myth that it's always rainy in London. The next picture is of one of the MANY cameras in the city. Londoners are photographed constantly, on the streets, in the subways, everywhere. And of course the next three are typical things you think about when thinking London, the cabs, the double-decker buses and the phone booths. I was actually surprised to see the last two. I was under the impression that London was thinking about getting rid of the double-decker buses after the bombing, and I'm glad that they decided against that; and also the phone booths. You just don't see them very often in the States anymore, and I was amazed at how many of them are around still. Provided most are Internet capable phones now (and I did see on several occasions people in them using their cell phones).

No comments: