29 February 2008

Vacation Day 6

Another quiet day at home. Cleaned some more... did some homework for class... chatted with my professor. I think I'm starting to solidify a topic for my research paper. More interesting stuff. Oh and I took a nap. Truly a simple pleasure that I just love. I think that the US should seriously consider the whole siesta thing... there's potential there.

It's going to snow again here. I'm really getting done with this... Why can't it be spring-like? I mean it's almost March 1st! Bring on the spring. But no... this morning... it was 16 degrees below zero when I woke up. Come on now! Hello, Mother Nature? I'd like to register a complaint!

I have a friend that I'm a bit worried about. We usually talk almost daily and unfortunately because of circumstances, we haven't chatted in days. I'm a little concerned about him. His last email was unusually cranky. Now provided it was a response to a pdf that another friend sent us both, and I think touched a little too close to home for him, but I've never heard him react that way. And I know he doesn't read this, but I'm thinking about him and hoping he's ok...

No comments: