23 February 2008

Friday Fill-in a little late

Lead Momma pointed me to these... fun times!

1. Coming Home is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good hot shower when I'm cold.
3. I often use the word wicked.
4. I'm reading A Long Way Gone right now; I like it.
5. My weaknesses are something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited NC I most looked forward to hangin' with Lead Momma.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work, tomorrow my plans include hangin' with PQ!

2 comments:

Marshmallow26 said...

Hello TG,

Waz up girl!!!

How was your trip in North Carolina?
I am sure you had relaxed and mind refreshed...

Missing you a lot

travel girl said...

Marsh!
It's been ages! Miss you too! Think of you tons!!!

NC was so long ago, but great for sure.
Just finished class #2! So excited!!! Class #3 starts on 3/3...

What's new?