26 February 2008

Vacation day 3

Vacation Day 3:
After waking up with a horrid hangover, my day got progressively better.
PQ and I hung out in town, and then I came home to get my grade from my final paper. I did really well. I'm pretty psyched to be honest! If I did all the math correctly, I got an A in this seminar! Exactly what I was hoping for! My professor was truly fantastic. She pushed me pretty hard, but it was good. She's a cool lady. I have a ton of respect for her. This new seminar makes me pretty nervous. I've been told that it's less reading, but the syllabus doesn't seem to indicate that. He called me tonight, and we chatted briefly. He seemed too busy to chat, which I found a bit annoying. I mean the point of this first conversation is to address any issues. I had a few and it didn't feel like he had the time to answer them. From everything he's said, he's a total hard-ass about writing. I just hope it doesn't go too badly. The format for the work is slightly different, too... there's more of it! GAH!!
I'm sitting now just watching MI-5. I love, love, love this show!
I'm sure I should be doing the reading for next week already, but I just really want to relax here for a day or so. Tomorrow is just going to be a day to chill out. I want to clean around here, and then just read and be creative. That's my idea of a perfect day right now.
It's snowing outside, pretty hard. I guess we're supposed to get over a foot before tomorrow afternoon. I'm so ready for spring. This is getting old at this point.

No comments: