27 February 2008

Vacation Day 4

WAAA-HOO!

I was on Skype last night with a friend from class, and he and I were complaining about the fact that we're not in the same class for Seminar 3. He was talking with our professor from Seminar 2 at the same time. She said if I was that unhappy, I should contact the school. I did that today, and have been moved into her class. The boys and I are back together! I'm so stoked about that! And to top it all off, I have an amazing professor again! I'm so very lucky...

So there's my happy news. Otherwise today was a totally chill day. I did some cleaning and watched a few movies and took a nap... I know, exciting, no? But seriously, this is precisely what I wanted this week. It was a snowy day and there was no reason for me to leave the house, so I didn't. Love snowy days when ya don't have to go anywhere.

Tomorrow is a different story. I'm going to hang out with PQ and Captain Contrary again. We're headed into town--CC has a play date and PQ and I are going to go shopping for a bit. I'm on the lookout for a black jacket (suit jacket, not outerwear). Hopefully I'll be successful!

No comments: