09 May 2007

Captain Contrary's Game

Travel Kitty is finally gracing me with her presence again. I knew she would eventually stop hating me; I was just worried that she'd never come out from under the bed again! Really glad she did though.
So, Captain Contrary had his first little league game on Monday night. The weather was just perfect; and the game was a lot of fun. The kids were so cute. He had a hit and scored a run and was so totally psyched about it. I was really glad I was there. I took tons of photos, too. I was actually surprised that neither of his parents thought to bring a camera. I mean, it was his first little league game. Sure, last year he played t-ball, but this is totally different. He's got another game tonight that I'm going to try to get to...no promises, though.

No comments: