16 February 2007

Snow, Snow and MORE SNOW


Beneath this second story window is the roof of the bay window in the apartment below mine.


This one is one of my favorites. It was taken from my living room window of the path I had to shovel this morning before I could get to the front door. When I go back outside tonight I'll take some more from street level, so you can get the idea of how deep the snow is.








This is the same view from the rainy picture in January...

Remember just last month when I took the picture of the rainy day? And I was complaining that it shouldn't be raining during the winter in northern Vermont? I take it back. It has been snowing, and snowing and snowing. It started early Wednesday morning and it just kept snowing. Today (Friday) is the first time I've been able to get home. So, since I'm finally here, and my car is now stuck in the driveway, I'm going to take a warm shower in the attempts to come to room temperature; and then I'm going to sleep! Australia is sounding better and better!! Homer said he's willing to go too! I promise more later! I've had so many ideas to blog about over the last 3 days, but for the moment they escape me (I think I need a notebook!)


1 comment:

Marshmallow26 said...

Hello TG,

I love snow, and I loved the pictures too...

Yea I did a small comparision between those two pix and founf that the snow is so thick it almost covered the STOP signal...