07 March 2008

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

This is so cool!!!!
I just got my grades from school. Remember one of my resolutions was to raise my GPA? Well, baby, I did it!!! I got an A in my International Law class, and it brought my GPA up to a 3.5!!!! Yippee!!! I'm so freakin' psyched! Seriously, I rocked it hardcore this semester. I owe so much to the guys who inspired me and pushed me in the classroom. And to a truly amazing professor who saw potential in me and encouraged me to do more and work harder. And of course, to me as well. While they were the inspiration, I'm the one who put in all the hard work! Ya-freaking-hoo! A 3.5!!!! Now comes the really hard part, continuing to improve it so that I can possibly get that elusive 4.0 to get the cum laude on the diploma...

3 comments:

Marshmallow26 said...

Well congrats TG... :)

I am proud of you girl.

Marshmallow26 said...

TG,

where are you, I sent you email but you didn't reply, did you give up writing or what?

Plz let me know!

Marie said...

You've been tagged.....check out leadbaby for details......at least perhaps you might post a little something.....maybe..... :)