08 December 2008

Wow it's been Ages

Yes, it's been Ages and ages since I've posted. I think I had given up for a while... Life gets so incredibly busy. School is almost finished. Last Class started December 1. Hard to believe it is almost over.
I decorated for Christmas today. I love the way the house looks with just the glow of the tree. As usual, I have two this year. The small pink one in the kitchen on the table and the silver one in the living room. They are both my ode to Charlie Brown.
Almost so much to say that as I sit here, I'm not even sure where to begin!
More later, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you went to London already or have yet to go - But I really miss it and would love to go back. Just gimme an excuse.

travel girl said...

I went to London over 2 years ago... I couldn't agree more... I've been trying to get back ever since. Hoping for a job there...