07 June 2007

Philly Day Four

So, I'm home safe and sound.
Yesterday was day four. In the morning mom and I went our separate ways, she wanted to go to the Mint and Betsey Ross' house. I didn't, and I wanted to work on my school application.
We met at lunch time at the Reading Terminal Market. The place is simply amazing. I so wish that there was a market like this at home. Separate stalls of vegetables, meats, fish, and everything else you could possibly think of. It was just fantastic. The Amish come to town on Wednesday as well, bringing all of their specialties. We had lunch there, Mom had a Philly Cheese steak and I had a pulled pork sandwich with sides. It was out of this world. And it satisfied my craving until I head to NC...
While I was sitting and eating, I started chatting with the woman who was sitting next to me. She was putting together a basket for her cat sitter and was telling me about this out of this world chocolate shop not to far away called the Naked Chocolate Cafe. So, Mom and I set out to find this place. Wow. Let me tell ya, it was totally worth the walk. The chocolates were beautiful and they had chocolate beverages as well, I had a frozen chocolate. It was served in like a goblet, I'll post photos later...It was simply sinful! And the good news? They ship their chocolate! Not in the summer, but any other time of year, go to their website and you can order it up!
And so, now I'm home; and quite frankly rather glad to be here. And no work until tomorrow night, how awesome is that?

1 comment:

Marshmallow26 said...

Hello TG,

Nice, nice, nice...

Its all about chocolate and its beverages, waw!
I'm glad that you are back and safe