15 June 2007

An Interview

So, in my last post, I mentioned in passing that something really cool happened at work. And it's a good thing, so I didn't want to include it in the post about my friend who hasn't been lately. But now it's time to share the big excitement.

Last month I applied for a supervisor position at work. Tuesday night I found out that I'm getting an interview!!! I am so totally excited about this. I really want this job. I think I'd be really good at it. So, next Thursday I have this interview. Now it's time to prepare. Need to think about a bunch of questions that I know will be asked. After I set up the time for the interview, I sat down with a woman who was just hired about 6 months ago as a supervisor and asked her for some advice. She was very helpful. And so now I'm giving a lot of thought to the typical interview questions. I want to nail this. I want this job!

So, that's my big news. There is quite a bit of competition for this, but hopefully this will work out for me!

4 comments:

Little Penguin said...

Good luck TG, I'll mention you in my prayers..

"God, help that lady from blogspot get that supervisor job she wants so desperately :)"

Regards..

travel girl said...

LP,
That made me laugh out loud!
Thanks for that, there have been precious few chances for that lately!

tg

Marie said...

You are going to rock the interview big time!

Marshmallow26 said...

Dearest TG,

Great news!
A simple advice from your lil sister: BE WHO YOU ARE :)

You are on my prayer list as usual

Lots of hugs