05 January 2008

Happy New Year!

I have been simply terrible at posting lately. I know! I hope everyone's holiday season was wonderful. I think I probably could have done without them, but somehow I haven't figured out how to make that happen. Anyway, I've survived them and already find myself about 5 weeks into my second class. I'm just loving this one. It's on international law and I'm amazed at how interesting I'm finding the case studies and material that we've been reading and discussing.
Since it is the new year, I did make a few resolutions, and in a hope to maybe hold myself a little more accountable for keeping them, I wanted to post them here. So, here goes:

1. Improve my GPA. Right now it's a 3.0 and I'd like to get it higher than
that.
2. I'd like to work on getting things lined up for a new job once the
degree is finished.
3. I will post here at least once a week.
4. I will read one book for pleasure at least once a month.
5. I will keep a gratitude journal daily. (sometimes I forget that I have a
ton to be thankful for. This will remind me of that!)
So, help me out folks! Hold me accountable for these!

I have been IMing with a guy in my classes. He seems to be very cool, we have a similar sense of humor, I believe. It's been fun for sure. I can't wait to meet him when we have our residency next June. It's almost hard to believe that at this time next year, we'll only have 6 weeks of classes left. This is certainly going to be a busy year! But it'll be over before either of us know it!

I guess that's it for now...I should really be writing the essay that is due tomorrow by midnight. Only 3 more pages to go...enough procrastinating! Until next week!

No comments: