07 January 2008

No Longer Behind the Times!

So, I know, I know...Dr Spaz bought me a wireless router for Christmas way back in November. And I've just finally gotten it all set up...I think. Well, I'm sitting on the couch posting from the laptop, so I must have done something right. I just thought there would be a password part and there's not. Hmmm... Maybe I did miss a crutial step. But anyway, I can finally use my pretty new laptop on the couch where it's super comfy! Yeah me!
Oh and with the wireless connection, I've been able to download Skype as well. Have you checked this out yet? The audio part works really well and I'm looking forward to chatting with my friend who told me all about it. Anyway, if you haven't heard of it, skype.com provides free calls over the internet. It's a great way to stay connected with those people who are overseas!
Anyway, this was just a short post to prove that I've finally gotten my butt in gear!
I'll be busy this week, I'm leading the defense in the mock trial we are having in class. This is too funny: as I was lying in bed this morning before I was completely awake, I was starting to formulate ideas as to how I wanted to proceed with this. And I had a bunch of ideas...and was pretty excited about it, until I realized all my planning would be helpful for the PROSECUTION. See, I'm just on the wrong side of these things!
Oh well, off to meet mom and dad for lunch.

No comments: