29 January 2008

Just an Ordinary Week

This was one of those comedy of errors days. I woke up kinda early, but that's okay, I actually got a lot more sleep than I have lately, so I was feeling pretty good. Then I went to get the mail. I thought it was only rain on the porch. Boy was I mistaken. One false step and suddenly my legs were up over my head and I had fallen on my back. Flat out on my back. Glasses went flying...
I was sharing this story with Lead Momma and the way I described it to her was I must have looked like Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls the football away when he goes to kick it... have the visual now? Yep it sucked. I have some huge bruises just all over. Ow.

It's another mock trial week in class. I like these, but sometimes I feel pretty overwhelmed in the classroom. I know it's about my own confidence in myself, but I tend to back down really quickly. Preschool Queen thinks that it's maybe because I'm afraid of offending anyone. Sometimes I think it's because I don't feel like I know what I'm talking about, or rather more like I feel that everyone else knows more than I do. But anyway, today, when I knew I was right, I finally stood up to one of the guys who is forever telling me that I am wrong. It felt good.

No comments: