24 February 2008

Fun Day

Today was a rockingly fun day. I handed in my final paper for my law class yesterday afternoon, and I have an entire week before the next class starts. I'm also on vacation from work. How cool is that? Time to relax! Yippee!
Anyway, today was great. PQ and I went out to lunch. I've been so busy lately that I haven't spent much time with her, and I've really been missing her. Anyway... we had lunch and then did some shopping. I got some really hot new clothes for work. Business attire but with an attitude. I get to show a bit of my personality. And damn if I don't look great in them!
I got an email from my professor for my next class. And I'm kinda bummed. My two compadres from the last two seminars don't appear to be in this class with me. So I wrote to my academic liaison to ask him why. That's gonna suck. We've spent so much time getting to know each other and how we learn and we trust each other. The more comfortable I am, the more I'm willing to say. Anyway, the professor said that while there won't be as much reading in this class, the writing will be more demanding. I guess the format of the discussion is going to be different and he's going to be much more demanding with the writing. Great. Just what I want. *sigh. I'm really not looking forward to this.

No comments: